Tuesday 17 February 2015

Whilst You Were Away

Just a quick one from me. I don't seem to be doing very well at this blog malarkey but never mind. Whilst you were away, here's what you missed;

                                         
Success at the Autumn Fayre! People met, prints sold, money made, fun had.

                                   

                     
Grand day out to the Saatchi and Tate Gallery in London. *featuring a cheeky little selfie of me and mate, well why not aye!* 

                               
A journey in wood engraving for my Art GCSE project "Ordinary and Extraordinary" for which I got an A* to anyone remotely interested.

     
     
And if that wasn't enough, I had my TEN HOUR GCSE mock exam on the theme "Order and Disorder" *This piece was an A1 illustration of Alice in Wonderland which got me a lovely full marks!*

                                     
And finally, an addition to The Printshed. Brand new from Hawthorn Printmakers in York. I could talk for hours about it but I'll cut to the chase - it's my pride and joy.
So that's what you missed. Hopefully I'll be posting again soon but for now I better get back to work!

   

Bye
Will 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always open for comments and will try to answer any questions that you may have. Any spam posted will be deleted. If you have any art blogs you would like to recommend then feel free to comment them below.